Building and leading a powerful team, based in part on his proven ability to attract industry leaders and long term capital.
- Chairman, Jones Brown Inc.
- Chairman & Principal Partner, JonesBirdsong LLP
- HBA University of Western Ontario, 1974
- MBA University of British Columbia, 1975
- Past Director of several Canadian organizations, including Alpine Canada Alpin, The Canadian Scholarship Trust Foundation, Foundation Western, Ducks Unlimited and The Toronto Symphony
- Director of several private and public Canadian companies
- Entered the insurance brokerage business and began career with Johnson & Higgins in 1976 where he held several executive positions
- Following acquisition of Johnson & Higgins by Marsh & McLennan, formed Jones Brown Inc. in 1997
- Over 30 years experience in the insurance industry