Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Manager, this entry level role is ideal for someone willing and excited to learn about the insurance industry. The Client Associate will provide technical and administrative support to the Private Client Services team. The role supports and interacts with Client Managers in a team based environment to ensure that our clients receive efficient, high quality service. All employees are responsible for upholding the Jones Brown Service Excellence Standards at all times.
This role is responsible for providing administrative support on a designated client portfolio including daily maintenance of electronic documents on company portals, preparing renewals and endorsements, processing web-based changes including endorsements, renewals and cancellations, maintaining relationships with insurance partners and delivering superior customer service. The incumbent will support new business initiatives by helping to prepare presentations, reports and other pitch documents. They will also engage in training to learn about specific coverage lines, insurance products, client management systems and the insurance placement process, identifying risk
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Secondary school diploma required. Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred;
- Excellent attention to detail, strong team player and a willingness to learn;
- Able to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office required, TAM broker management system experience would be an edge;
- Efficiency, organizational and communication skills are paramount;
- One (1) to two (2) years in an insurance brokerage is an asset (personal lines experience preferred);
- A RIBO license would be an asset. The willingness to acquire the license is required.
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience in a friendly and collaborative work environment. The position will start as soon as possible.
We invite you to apply below with our online application form below, or send your resume and cover letter via email to [email protected], with “Client Associate, PCS – Toronto” in the subject line.