While we can more easily quantify how much protection you need to replace your home, contents, and collections, it is trickier to assess how much liability risk you might have. What we do know is that accomplished families are considered to have “deeper pockets” and can be a target for allegations and litigation. Let us work with you to identify factors with respect to lifestyle, travel preferences and destination choices, as well as professional, philanthropic and personal activities that increase exposure to liability.
Personal Liability Coverage
Let us work with you to identify factors with respect to lifestyle, travel preferences and destination choices, as well as professional, philanthropic and personal activities that increase exposure to liability.
Some of the inflection points include:
- I am active on social media and post photos and comments online
- My children have unsupervised access to personal electronic devices and internet connected computers
- I own a motorboat, sailboat, personal watercraft or snowmobile
- I own or operate luxury vehicles
- My vehicles are higher-end
- My children under 25 are permitted to operate watercraft and other vehicles I own
- My occupation has increased public exposure
- I entertain and often host events at my home(s) (dinner, pool, social, cocktail parties)
- My assets include rental property
Personal Excess Liability
There may be instances where you will benefit from from higher limits and a personal excess liability structure including:
- Worldwide coverage
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist protection
- Personal Injury
- Unlimited defense costs
- Rental Car coverage
Work with a team you can trust.
Ill-fitting insurance can be almost as worthless as no insurance. This is especially true for busy, successful individuals who have more in their lives to look after.
Simple inattention, given enough time, creates insurance that is less relevant to your lifestyle – leaving you perhaps unaware and unprepared should something happen.
Our Private Client Services team specializes in assisting you to understand, update and optimize your coverage.
We spend time with you at your office or home to identify and quantify what you do, what you own, what you stand to lose, and what is needed to protect your family assets and reputation against uncertainty. Our review will also respect your lifestyle, personal values and goals.
We appreciate fine art, automobile, wine and jewellery collections, and can advise you on how to protect them. We understand that your nanny drives your car, you spend your winters in the south and your summers at the cottage, and that your bicycles cost more than some cars.
Our Private Client Services Team
We invite you to learn more about how our Private Client Services team can help you by contacting your Jones Brown representative at your earliest convenience.Our Private Client Services Team